Learn how to use online communication tools such as WordPress, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
Training can be conducted on your premises, via Skype or at a location suitable to both of us.
I’ve got a broad range of skills that I’d love to share with you.
Here’s a few ideas to get you started, but just ask if your requirement is not on the list below.
- WordPress Training
- Email newsletters
- Photoshop – how to create images for the web eg banners, correct sizes
- Graphic design terminology explained
- Facebook advertising
- Planning a content schedule
- How to keep your website up to date (important and often overlooked)
- Resizing images for social media
If you have an existing WordPress website and you need some learn how to use it, or you are looking to improve your WordPress skills, our WordPress Training will help you to learn the basics in no time!
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll receive
- Logging in
- Updating plugins and creating back ups
- Navigation and colour
- Creating, deleting and editing pages and posts
- The difference between pages and posts
- Adding images, linking and widgets
- Google analytics to track who is visiting your website
- Suggested tools
Cost – 2 hour session
1 one 1 session – $175
Group session (up to 4 participants) – $299
What do you need to bring
- Laptop with wifi
- Login details for your WordPress site
- Google analytics account details
- Some images on your laptop