Sharp Communication specialises in marketing communications. We focus on making your business look its best!
Sharp Communication is run by Kirstie McLaren. Kirstie’s experience spans across State Government, Education, Local Government and Not-for-Profit sectors.
Kirstie has held several senior marketing positions leading marketing teams and specialises in Marketing Communications.
Sharp Communication works with organisations to understand their needs and develops communication tools that are easy for the client to use post-implementation.
Whether you need to refresh your website, run a marketing campaign social media pages or understand how to use electronic communication tools for your business, Sharp Communication can help.
Clients and Experience
Kirstie has worked with the following organisations on a variety of marketing and communications activities. Some examples are listed below:
- VicRoads – State Government, Communications & Stakeholder Relations
- Department of Education – Internal Communications
- City of Melbourne – Marketing Campaign “Christmas in the City”
- Wyndham City Council – Integrated Marketing Solutions
- Supplementary Accounting – Website design and Social media management
- Brunswick Naturopathy – Website design
- Abound Business Solutions – Social Media set up, Linkedin Profiles for Senior staff, content development
- William Angliss TAFE – large scale website project
- MM Counselling – Website design and Marketing advice
- Lentara UnitingCare – an agency of the UnitingCare Australia – Manager Media & Communications
- La Trobe University – Marketing and Communications Manager
- William Angliss TAFE – Marketing and Communications Manager
- Marsh Insurance – Production Manager and Graphic Design
- OAMPS Insurance – Contract, Corporate Communications
- Blackmores Health – Website Manager
- Vibrant YOU Health – Client, Website Design
- Accountability Round Table – Client, tagging, categorisation, design and content management
- ParentsLink – Graphic design
- Simple OHS Solutions – Website and Graphic Design
- Lions Club of Balgowlah
- Forestville Uniting Church